Registration for the 2021 Fall Ball Season is OPEN. The registration deadline is Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Fall Ball is open to boys and girls of baseball ages 8 to 11 years old. Baseball age is the child’s age as of August 31, 2021. (Example: Child’s birthdate of September 4, 2012 corresponds to baseball age of 8.) Children residing in Mountain View or attending a Mountain View school are eligible to play in Mountain View Little League. Use this online form to register your child for Mountain View CA Little League Baseball. Both returning players to MVLL and new players may use this form.
Fall Ball is an instructional program emphasizing learning and skills development in a less competitive environment than Spring Baseball. Players can use this opportunity to improve their baseball skills at different field positions and have fun at the same time. Fall Ball is ideal for players who plan to play up to the next division in the Spring. Here are a few highlights of Fall Ball:
- 2 Major Division (9 to 11 YO) and 2 Minor Division (8 to 10 YO) teams
- Interlock games with other leagues in the district (possibly to include Campbell, Cupertino, San Jose, Santa Clara, and Sunnyvale). Local travel will be required.
- Home fields are Monta Loma and Little McKelvey
- 2 practices each week and a Sunday game — Sep 12 to Oct 31
- Each player receives a cap and tee shirt.
- Cost is $100. (Players can withdraw and receive a refund before Sep 12. No refunds on the 12th and after.)
- When registration capacity is met, players will be waitlisted. Do not be disappointed, register for Fall Ball before team rosters are filled.
- Baseball Age Chart
- Medical Release Form (Download, Print, Fill-in, Keep a copy, Deliver a signed copy to team manager)
- Fillable Registration Form (Download, Fill-in, Print, Register in Person at Helming’s Auto Repair)
- Fall Ball Payment Page uses PayPal
- Email Fall Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org